Make a Difference in the Future with Your Profession
Machinery and Molding Vocational Training Program
Vocational training program is the first and most important project of the Coşkunöz Education Foundation, which has been carried out since its establishment. The aim of the program is to enable graduates of highschools to acquire a profession and also meet the requirements of the industry for trained personnel. The vocational training program is an important social responsibility project implemented to achieve those targets. Program takes place five days a week between 07.30 and 17.30 at the workshops and laboratories within the factory, continuing for a period of 18 months. Throughout the program, students receive 5000 hours of training.
Under a protocol signed with the Ministry of National Education, those who successfully complete the training course are awarded a vocational baccalaureate approved by the Ministry. After graduation, course participants work for metal, machine and automotive industry as qualified technical employees. The program provides vocational training on machinery and molding utilizing CNC and classic benches to match modern technology as well as basic computer software, AutoCad, Solidworks, measuring and control tools to support learning. The program also teaches English to the trainees.
Students of the foundation benefit equally from Coşkunmz Holding company’s opportunities like free transport, free meal, personal accident insurance, free stationery supplies, social facilities and personal development training courses. In addition, 30 percent of the minimum wage is paid during training. As part of the program, students receive basic education and theoretical knowledge in the first phase. In the second stage, they acquire the skills to use the machinery and benches at the foundation’s workshop. In the final stage, they gain hands-on experience at the workshops of the foundation and the factory. This three-stage program is conducted under the guidance of vocational school teachers, experts and master trainers. Successful graduates find employment in companies with departments like CNC, machining, fixture, mold making, mold maintenance, machine assembly, quality control, maintenance and design.
- Each year from July to August, announcements for the new training program are made and applications are accepted.
- Applications are reviewed by the Human Resources Specialists, and candidates found to meet the eligibility criteria are invited to an interview.
- The candidates go through a preliminary interview process where their knowledge and skills are tested. Successful candidates are invited to a second interview with a commission of representatives from holding companies.
- Candidates found successful at the end of all interviews are admitted to the program.
- Being a graduate of a normal high school or vocational high school.
- Military service is not required for male candidates.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.