Make a Difference in the Future with Your Profession
Applied Vocational Development Programs
Bursa Coşkunöz Education Foundation launched the Applied Vocational Development Program in the academic year 2004-2005. The aim of the program is to prepare young people who have completed a vocational school or high school but have not had the opportunity to put their theoretical knowledge into practice for their future careers by helping them acquire further skills in the areas of machine-molding and mechatronics. During the program, the students receive a total of 3200 hours of training. Training within the Applied Vocational Development Program takes place five days a week between 07.30 and 17.30 at the workshops and laboratories within the factory, continuing for a period of 12 months. In addition to the vocational programs, training courses for personal development are also offered. During the last three months of the training program, students get the opportunity to deepen their knowledge through hands-on experience at the production areas in the foundation and factory workshops.
- Each year from July to August, announcements for the new training program are made and applications are accepted.
- Applications are reviewed by the Human Specialist and candidates found to meet the eligibility criteria are invited to an interview.
- Candidates go through a preliminary interview process where their knowledge and skills are tested. Successful candidates are invited to a second interview with a commission of representatives from holding companies.
- Candidates found successful at the end of all interviews are admitted to the program.
- Being a graduate of the following programs at vocational schools/ high schools: lathe operating and metal working, metal, mold, machinery, automobile, electric-electronic, automation and related programs.
- Military service is not required for male candidates.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.